The manufacture of high-frequency transformer generally includes the following ten processes, and detailed analysis is made on the process, process and matters needing attention of each process.
(1) material confirmation
1) confirmation of transformer framework (BOBBIN) specifications.
2) when the unused pins are cut off, they should be cut off before winding, in order to avoid scratching the line or cutting the wrong foot after winding, and to avoid winding the wrong foot during winding.
3) make sure the skeleton is complete, without damage or crack.
4) insert the skeleton into the fixture correctly. In general, PIN 1 (PIN 1) is the special mark. If there is no indication on the drawing surface, PIN 1 is facing the machine.
5) the acetic acid cloth shall be wrapped in accordance with the requirements of the engineering drawing, close to both sides of the framework, and then the specified pin shall be wrapped with wire (or hook wire) before winding. In principle, winding shall be conducted within the specified range.
(2) winding mode
1) winding mode
According to different requirements of transformer, winding methods can be roughly divided into the following:
1) a layer of close around: wiring only occupies a layer, close line and line between no space
(2) equal winding: in the winding range at the same interval for winding; An interval error of less than 20% is acceptable
(3) multi-layer close winding: in a winding one layer can not be wound, must be wound to the second layer or more than the second layer, the winding method is divided into three cases: a) arbitrary
winding: to a certain extent neatly arranged, reached the top layer, the wiring has been disorderly, was uneven, this is the most rough winding method. B) close winding in whole row: almost all the wiring is arranged neatly, but some of the wiring is messy (about 30% of the total, and about 5%REF with few winding). C) complete alignment of dense winding: winding to the topmost layer is not messy, and winding is arranged in neat order, which is the most difficult winding method.
(4) location winding: wiring specified in a fixed position, generally divided into five cases
(5) parallel winding: two or more lines at the same time parallel around the same group of lines, each parallel around, can not cross, the winding method can be roughly divided into four cases2) lead essentials:
The length of the lead wire shall be controlled according to the requirements of the engineering drawing. 10% more length shall be reserved if twisted wire is needed. The casing shall be more than 3mm deep into the retaining wall.3) matters needing attention:
When the START and FINISH lines are on the same side of the frame, a CROSSOVER TAPE must be used to separate the end loop.
(2) in the use of the line, the skeleton groove outlet, in principle with a line of a groove outlet, if there are more than one group of the same pin can use the same groove or adjacent groove outlet, only in solder and casing when you want to pay attention to avoid short circuit.
(3) winding should be uniform and tidy around the full framework of the winding area for the principle, except for the engineering drawings have special provisions winding, the drawing shall prevail.
(4) in the transformer with teflon rotors and a rewind line, the access line and the teflon rotors must be flush with the skeleton groove mouth (or at least up to 2/3 high), and from the skeleton groove line to prevent the bushing is too long to cause tension will break the line. However, if the l-shaped pin is wrapped horizontally, the casing shall be flush with the skeleton edge (or at least 2/3 length).